Step 2: Debtor Education Course
Okay… after you’ve received your
Bankruptcy Credit Counseling certificate
and filed your bankruptcy documents with the court, it’s time to take the second required bankruptcy course, known as the
course. This pre-discharge debtor ed bankruptcy class is part two of bankruptcy classes, one of the last things you need to do to complete the bankruptcy filing process.
The BKClass Inc.
Pre-Discharge Debtor Education Class is an informative personal financial management course to help you manage your money even better.
The completion of this Debtor Education course, also known as the “post-filing” or “post-bankruptcy” course, is required by law in order to have your debts legally discharged by the bankruptcy court.
- Convenient online classes available 24/7, day or night
- Counselors available to answer questions
- Complete at your own pace
- Instant delivery of certificates of completion sent to you and your attorney
- Affordable — among the lowest priced programs available anywhere!
Online Debtor Education Course: $25 (additional $4.95 for joint)